- All goods shall be deemed to be inspected by buyer as being in accordance with the contract unless notification to the contrary is received within ten (10) days from date of invoice.
- Goods accepted as faulty will be credited at invoice value or replaced. No responsibility will be accepted for the cost of any repairs or alterations executed without previous consent.
- No claim will be recognized unless invoice and / or delivery number is quoted.
- Standard goods will not be accepted for return unless with prior agreement.
- Original invoice numbers must be quoted. Goods and packaging must be in original condition, free from damage and blemishes.
- No returns will be accepted for refund after 2 days of receiving the product.
- All goods returned will be subjet to a restocking charge of 30%