Turner Hastings Novi 85 x 46 Fine Fireclay Matte Black or Matte White Butler Sink
- Made with durable, thermal-shock resistant fireclay and glazing, the Novi Fine Fireclay Double Bowl Butler Sink has the toughness to withstand fast temperature changes and regular usage.
- The double bowl butler sink has both a ribbed and flat side to serve as a complementary frontal design for the rest of your kitchen.
- This Novi double bowl sink has a 34L capacity for each bowl for plentiful space when carrying out various washing and soaking tasks.
The Novi Double boasts an intelligent double-sided design ribbed front on one side and flat front on the other. This allows you to install it either way to suit your kitchen design. The ribbed side gives it a Heritage handmade look while the flat side is more subtle working well in contemporary kitchens.
Made in Europe the high quality fireclay and glazing is highly durable and thermal shock resistant meaning it can withstand fast changes in temperatures such as boiling water on a cold morning. The sink is highly stain scratch and chemical resistant making it more hygienic than most sinks on the market.
Adding to the unique beauty of this sink is it's fine fireclay composition which is a stronger and less brittle product than ceramic making it highly durable against the impacts of daily washing up. With a lifetime warranty you cannot go wrong with a Turner Hastings sink. It includes two free basket wastes to suit. Protect the base of your sink - use the rubber sink mat (purchased separately on this website).
- Material: Fine Fireclay
- Finish: Matte Black
- Waste Outlets Included: 90x50mm Basket Wastes
- Mounting options: Butler (front showing), Counter Top (glazed on all 4 sides), Under Counter (framework required)
- Capacity per bowl: 34L
- Suitable for use with food waste disposer – we recommend purchase of an extended flange and a model with anti-vibration collar
- This sink is reversible, so it can be installed with flat or ribbed/farmhouse side facing out.
- Note: Fine Fireclay is a natural product and therefore subject to variations. This should be seen as a quality that adds to its unique natural beauty. Variations +/- 2% to the specifications are common and acceptable and are within industry tolerance. We always recommend the cabinet maker and stone provider has the actual sink with them to measure before making cabinetry or cutting stone. For more information please visit our Installation Care & Warranty page or Contact Us.
For peace of mind, Turner Hastings offers the following warranty on this product and its components:
- Fine fireclay - Lifetime
For more details, click here to refer to our warranty page.
|Shipping Label||Free Shipping|
|Special Price From Date||Apr 9, 2020|
|Show Price Count Down||Yes|