Geberit Sigma8 Duofix Inwall Cistern & Frame
- Sigma inwall concealed cisterns are installed behind the wall in the bathroom.
- Can be paired with any WELS approved wall-hung toilet pan on the market, just refer to pan specification.
- Strong, stable and easy to service
- Load: 400kg of weight, compliant to AS 1172.1.
- Compatible with all mechanical Sigma buttons available in Australia.
- WATER USAGE 4.5/3L PER FLUSH
- WELS RATING 4 STAR
- Geberit concealed cisterns not only give you more space in your bathroom and provide greater design freedom & flexibility but the high quality material ensures Geberit is virtually maintenance free.
- Quality assurance: High density, impact resistant one-piece blow moulded HDPE tank.
- Piece of mind: the 25-year spare parts availability and the 15 year warranty on Geberit cistern tanks and frames provides long-term security.
- Accessibility/maintenance: the dual-flush plate acts as the button and provides the access required for servicing the internal parts of the cistern.
- Most extensive product range on the market: with our comprehensive product range, nearly every bathroom can benefit from a Geberit inwall cistern and a beautifully crafted flush plate.
- Designed in Switzerland.